Thursday, February 14, 2013

Natural Beauty



Natural Beauty






 
The flowers' natural beauty brings to life is in its creation a purpose to our lives; to inspire, within our spirits, a place where happiness, love, and dreams grow, to inspire in each of us a passion to live his word.


The flowers’ natural beauty brings to life, in its delicate existence, a sense of protection that within provides a warm flowing glow of trust in my heart, that all will be fine.


The flowers’ natural beauty brings to life a sense of uniqueness,
a sense of knowing that I too have been created for a purpose in
touching other's lives, to inspire a change in a world full of sin,
knowing that he in creating my life, had a purpose, a plan, and that he gave me my own natural beauty.


A beauty of faith that he, God wants me!

 


Created on: April 04, 2008
 
 
We all need to remember that our uniqueness is what God intended us to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and feelings. We all benefit from hearing from you.

Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12, 2013

Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12, 2013
Let us all be VISIBLE! May 12, 2013

Akemi Collection by Darla