Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Horrible Day....

today has been one of the worst since all the bs with work began. Actually I think it has been the worst one. I am in so much pain....I just want to cry. Besides my normal pain from the fibro, dizziness from fibro and neurocariogenic syncope I did something to my low back and right hip. I can barely walk. I have used two types of pain med, bendryl to counter the itcing caused from pain meds, my mu...scle relaxers, plus my reg. meds, oh and ice and I still can barely walk. I am hurting so much all I can so is sleep and only sitting up...I cannot sleep laying down. I cannot even tell how bad my headache is because of the pain in my back/hip. It feels as though the pain has been turned up 500 %. I woke up this morning deciding that laying in bed was not going to work, so I got up and sat on the couch with pillows tucked in behind my back. I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up at 2 min to five... had to ask Ken if I had really been asleep all day..and Yes was his response. And yet I am still feeling exhausted....So, all I can say is, Thank you God for providing for us and while you are providing please add to that what ever I need to get rid of this pain. Love to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and feelings. We all benefit from hearing from you.

Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12, 2013

Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12, 2013
Let us all be VISIBLE! May 12, 2013

Akemi Collection by Darla