Sunday, April 1, 2012

Welcome

Dragonflies delight wanting to play,
soaring through the flight,
she frolics among the flowers
and she sprinkles magic merrily.
Written By Darla Beamon © 2012
California Poppies
Welcome to my blog! In order to come up with  a name I searched until I found a name that I liked.   I decided to use Akemi because it is a female Japanese name which means Bright and Beautiful.  I chose heart, mind, and soul because everything I was reading today, in the way of spirituality, stated heart, mind, and soul! So it means Bright, Beautiful, Heart, Mind and Soul! I will have a variety of posts, anywhere from scriptures to recipes, to zany and zealous attitudes! So enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and feelings. We all benefit from hearing from you.

Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12, 2013

Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12, 2013
Let us all be VISIBLE! May 12, 2013

Akemi Collection by Darla