Monday, April 9, 2012

Why...does the TRUTH really set you FREE????


me as a wee one
The older I get the more I realize how gullible people think I am...or I have been.  I think back to the  things some people have told me and wonder if they really think I am stupid, or if they can just play me.  Because I chose not to say anything even though along the way I have known when I am being lied to.  I have chosen to not say anything, because of two reasons...first I did not want to get into a huge confrontation, and second because I have had a hard time with the fact that the people who have done the lieing have been able to do so without any remorse...I have come to realize that though the people love me they do not have respect for me. This saddens me, but I can honestly say that I have done my absolute best being a daughter, sister, mother, wife, and friend. I don't hold ill will toward anyone and have asked God to forgive me for the part I have played in the deciptions.  I ask that he [God] would bring wisdom and forgiveness to those that have continually lied to me.
me as senior

Sometimes it becomes difficult to think back, especially when you see the person...I can say that I will no longer allow people to treat me as such...I don't know if I have just gotten more cynical or if because I am turning 50 this year and finally have just had enough. 

I know that being treated like I have, through work and the problems and effects of my illnesses have come to recent life has taught me to think about me or I cannot be a good daughter, sister, mother or wife and grandmother.  I am focusing on those people who want to spend time with me and are positive...and I feel sad for the others because they will be missing out on the awesome person I am...not being concieted, I  just know how I feel about people] and that I always want to treat them the way I want to be treated.

me now with ken, branden, romeo, and priscilla...
I will live my life with passion and purpose...Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and feelings. We all benefit from hearing from you.

Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12, 2013

Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12, 2013
Let us all be VISIBLE! May 12, 2013

Akemi Collection by Darla